Library Behavior Policy
Please enjoy, read, learn, have fun, explore, attend programs, surf, expand your mind, meet your friends, work on projects, laugh!
The following are prohibited:
- Solicitations (unless library approved)
- Eating or drinking inside library building (except in designated areas)
- Engaging in disruptive or unsafe activity or behavior that materially interferes with others use of the library, or with the ability of staff to perform their job duties. Examples of behavior or activities that may be disruptive include, but are not limited to:
Climbing, running, loud noise, throwing things, pushing and shoving, misusing library property, verbal or physical harassment of others (including library staff), threats, engaging in sexual conduct, intoxication.
- Improperly removing library materials or equipment
- Using library facilities for the purpose of bathing, extremely poor personal hygiene or sleeping
- Destroying, damaging or defacing library property
- Possessing a weapon, except as allowed by state law
- Engaging in activities prohibited by law